2017 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 85 17/14
Call for Price
Big performance, mini package
New stylish colours and graphics adorn the MY17 TC 85. The agile and powerful little 2-stroke is equipped with the most advanced technology available in small-size motocross. The TC 85 is the ideal entry into motocross for the champions of tomorrow.
- Engine: The high performance 2-stroke engine on the TC 85 features a power valve to maximise the power band and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and a Formula hydraulic clutch for smooth and precise shifting.
- Cylinder: The high performance cylinder has flow-optimised ports and an exhaust control valve for top performance.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft of the TC 85 is optimised for maximum performance while guaranteeing durability.
- Gearbox and clutch: The precision-engineered 6-speed gearbox is mated to a smooth and precise Formula hydraulic clutch.
- Frame: The chromoly steel frame and lightweight aluminium rear subframe combine to offer unrivalled precision and rider confidence.
- Rear subframe: The bolt-on aluminium rear subframe is perfectly matched to the lightweight feeling of the TC 85.
- Swingarm: The single-component casting process eliminates welding and guarantees consistent behaviour and quality. Strong but light, the beautifully styled aluminium cast swing arm provides perfect stability and safety.
- WP suspension: The TC 85 features completely adjustable WP suspension front and back for maximum performance on any track. The 43 mm upside down fork with 270 mm of travel is completely adjustable for rebound and compression damping. The PDS rear suspension offers stability and precision. The shock features complete adjustability and can be setup to perfectly match rider preference and track conditions.
- Wheels: Black Excel rims and CNC machined hubs play an important role in keeping overall weight at a minimum, while offering great stability as well as adding to the aggressive look of the TC 85.
- Tyres: Maxxis tyres that deliver outstanding performance on a variety of terrain are fitted as standard. The pattern design and rubber compound deliver exceptional straight-line stability and excellent traction and predictability.
- Brakes: A Formula four piston brake caliper and 220mm wave disc at the front, and a two piston caliper and 210mm wave disc at the rear, offer superior stopping power and feeling.
- Ergonomics: Tightly wrapped around the engine and frame, Husqvarna's bodywork is designed to connect the rider's body to the bike, for a perfect fit of man and machine, allowing for total control in all conditions for the most diverse body sizes.
- Components: The latest technology in engineering and production processes, combined with the highest quality components, makes for long-lasting performance and an unbeatable motocross bike on the race track.
- Distinctive looks: New colours and graphics evolve the looks of the TC 85.
- 2-stroke affordability: Low maintenance costs without any compromise on performance.
- Seat: Great comfort and durability ensure optimal rider control even after many hours of use.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 84.9 cm³
- Bore: 47 mm
- Stroke: 48.95 mm
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- Frame design: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear suspension: WP PDS shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front): 270 mm
- Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
- Front brake: Formula disc brakes
- Rear brake: Formula disc brakes
- Front brake disc diameter: 270 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 210 mm
- Steering head angle: 66 deg.
- Seat height: 890 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.): 5 L
- Weight without fuel: 68.5 kg
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 84.9 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 47 x 48.95 mm
- Front Suspension
- WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Front Brakes
- Formula disc brakes
- Rear Suspension
- WP PDS shock absorber
- Rear Brakes
- Formula disc brakes
- Dry Weight
- 68.5 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 L
- Seat Height
- 890 mm